Sunday, August 3, 2008

'Catholic Madonna Wouldn't Have An Affair' Her brother Christopher Ciccone believes...

Madonna would not embark on an affair because she is a “Catholic girl” and therefore is not to blame for the marriage breakdown of Alex and Cynthia Rodriguez, claims the superstar’s estranged brother Christopher Ciccone.

The Give It To Me singer and the baseball ace have been forced to deny an affair, following tabloid reports linking them romantically since Rodriguez' split from his wife Cynthia earlier this month when she filed for divorce.

Ciccone appeared on chat show Good Morning America to discuss his forthcoming tell-all tome, Life With My Sister Madonna - alleged by the star's spokesperson to cut all ties between the pair.

And despite his estrangement from his famous sister, Ciccone insists an affair would be out of character for the star.

He says: "I think it (an affair) is highly unlikely. Despite everything else, she's still a Catholic girl. Although he is kind of her type, so it's difficult to say.

"I think that he (Rodriguez) was interested in Kabbalah to be honest... We (Rodriguez and I) have met a number of times. I doubt this is an affair... I'm sure she had nothing to do with the break-up of their (Rodriguez') marriage. It seemed absurd to me truly. I don't believe it."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails