Sunday, August 31, 2008

What is truth?

“What is truth?” Pilate was the Roman king almost 2,000 years ago who asked this question of Jesus Christ.

People all over the world are seeking for truth. Who is the source of truth? Jesus Christ said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” He said, “In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Do you want to know truth? Study Jesus. Learn God’s Word. Be a person of truth. Speak the truth to people; speak the truth in love, but do not lie. God loves the truth.

This week, can you please pray that

  • God’s truth will be known all around the world
  • God will help you speak the truth in your every day life.
“Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.” Psalm 43:3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails